Pupil Premium 2019-20
Holtsmere End Infant and Nursery School will receive £1,320 EXTRA each year for every child who is eligible for Pupil Premium Funding.
Your child may be eligible if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Speak to Mrs Moore in the school office if you think you are eligible
We have high aspirations and ambitions for all of our children and we believe that every child who attends our school should have the same opportunities as everyone else despite their family’s financial situation, family circumstances or background. We strongly believe that it is your positive attitude and commitment to learning that makes the difference. We are passionate about ensuring that children are given a wide range of activities and experiences to enhance, spark and harness a love of learning. We work tirelessly to ensure that children have opportunities to be the very best that they can be.
Please read the information below which gives details of Pupil Premium.