Key people at Holtsmere End Infant and Nursery School are:
- Mrs Irene Field is our SENCo. She works at the school three days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Mrs Shahin Khan is our Nurture Teacher
- Mrs Jane Bisseker is our Governor with responsibility for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Mrs Nicola O’Connell is the Head Teacher
- Miss Safina Razzaque is the Deputy Head Teacher
All of the above are contactable through the school:
Email: email@example.com Phone 01442 211963
SEN Provision at Holtsmere End Infant and Nursery School
A key part of the SEN Code of Practice is to make it easier for parents and carers to have information about the provision on offer in schools. Every school has been asked to write and publish information that explains how we identify and meet the needs of children with special educational needs or with disabilities. You can read our SEND report and details of the Local Offer by opening the pdf link below.
Please download our local offer (PDF 230KB)
Hertfordshire local offer (PDF 420KB)
SEN Information Report 2016 For Parents (PDF 366KB)
DELIVERING SPECIAL PROVISION LOCALLY (DSPL)
is a Hertfordshire wide initiative, working to improve the range of provision and support services available for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities, aged 0-25.
Understanding ADHD Parent/Carer Workshop leaflet 28th February 2017 (pdf 229kb)
Understanding ASD Parent/Carer Workshop leaflet 7th March 2017 (pdf 207kb)
Understanding Autism & Girls Parent/Carer Workshop leaflet 14th March 2017 (pdf 229kb)
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD FAMILY SERVICES
A free, confidential advice and support service for local families.